Create and manage MAP's direct sales offering.
Successful candidates should hold a bachelors degree from a reputable university and have experience in sales and customer relations.
- Eager to build a sales career
- Fluent in english
- Articulate, organised and customer focused
- Customer focused with the ability to listen, build credible relationships and overcome concerns
- Proactive team member
- Resilient, positive and professional attitude
- An active driving licence
- No military obligations for male candidates.
Successful candidate will be a part of a proactive team to offer B2B integration services and locate in our Etiler office. While the primary tasks involve new sales, add-on sales to our 1000 + bluechip trading partners and business development, our potential executive will also be involves in customer satisfaction, aftersales needs and customer retention.
We'd like you to:
- Love taking the initiative, Proactive follow-up to achieve assigned sales and other targets
- Drives customer satisfaction through daily interactions (e.g., solicitations, re-solicitations, account calls, new business calls, face to face activities, etc.)
- Generating new business opportunities while tracking your activity in a CRM
- Establish opportunities to improve service to our existing clients
- Identify, react quickly and to take advantage of new market opportunities